James Stegeman, CostQuest President, spoke on Broadband Breakfast’s Live Online event: When Will the Broadband Maps Get fixed? In this session, we heard from James and a group of industry panelists give their take on where broadband maps are today and where they need to be for better funding allocation.
All panelists on this Live Online session:
- Scott Wallsten, President, Technology Policy Institute
- James Stegeman, President/CEO, CostQuest Associates
- Bill Price, Vice President, Government Solutions, LightBox
- Other guests have been invited
- Drew Clark (moderator), Editor and Publisher, Broadband Breakfast